Stage 1 Features
- Select only the highest flowing castings
- Machine body surfaces for maximum gasket seal
- Install Anti Pullover System (APS) to eliminate fuel siphoning from accelerator pump nozzle at high RPM
- Position boosters precisely in center of venturi for best flow and equal signal
- Choose best metering block design to match your engine specifications, and class rules if applicable.
- Balance all metering passages, then resize and modify for optimum fuel curve, including:
- Emulsion, High Speed Air Bleed, Idle, Idle Air Bleed, Main Well, Main Well Exit, Power Valve, Transition
- Install hi-flow .130″ needle and seat for consistent fuel delivery and float bowl volume
- Remove and block all vacuum ports and choke hardware
- Assembled with reusable gaskets for ease in tuning and service
- PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE WITH EVERY UNIT
- Carburetor is vibratory polished then dichromate coated for a brilliant, high gloss gold finish
- 1 YR warranty all parts and labor
Stage 2 Features
- Same as Stage 1 plus:
- Resulting Airflow = 535CFM
- Will pass gauge test if carburetor is not removed from intake manifold
- Machine baseplate throttle bore to 1-3/4″ an increase of .0625″ over stock.
- Blend lower venturi to match larger throttle bore. Upper venturi remains stock to pass gauge test.
- Increases maximum airflow and promotes better fuel distribution to end cylinders
- Throttle shaft thinned to reduce area and increase peak airflow capacity, stainless button head screws used to secure throttle blades
- Choke tower is removed with Bridgeport vertical milling machine to increase air flow, and balance air flow of primary and secondary venturis. This promotes increased high rpm horsepower. This is a no cost option however an optional electric choke can be